1.To safely respond to emergency calls as required, providing emergency care in accordance with approved clinical guidelines and departmental policies and procedures
2. To safely move and transport patients from the scene of an incident to a health care facility, or between health care facilities.
3. To assist Critical Care Paramedics in the advanced care of critically ill or injured patients.
4. To maintain operational and functional readiness of an ambulance unit (or rapid response unit, LifeCycles, LifePatrol or the LifeFlight helicopter), emergency medical equipment and disposable supplies.
5. To use technologies such as GIS mapping systems and global positioning systems (GPS) to navigate to the scene of illness or injury.
6. To communicate with the AS Communications Centre in a clear and concise manner using voice Communication by phone and radio, or data transmission.
7. To ensure that supervisors and managers are apprised of significant events in compliance with Standard Operating Procedure.
8. To liaise with partner agencies to ensure the coordinated delivery of emergency medical care to ill or injured patients.
9. To contribute to the development and implementation of service-wide policies and procedures, and those applicable to their area of responsibility alone, in collaboration with colleagues in other departments within AS and Hospital.
10. Within their area of responsibility, to comply with timely investigation and response to complaints and queries in collaboration with colleagues in other departments within AS and HMC.
11. Within their area of responsibility, to comply with AS and Hospital corporate policies and procedures.
12. To ensure that their area of responsibility is compliant with accreditation schemes identified by Hospital, including, but not limited to, Joint Commission Inteational (JCI).
13. To deputize for the Supervisor when required.
14. To accept responsibility for own personal and professional development and undertake such programs as required.
15. To perform other duties as required.
|Salary||1 Lac To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Medical / Health Care / Hospitals|
|Work Experience||3 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree, B.Pharma|
|About Company||Located in Delhi, Anant Global Placement Services is a fast growing placement and recruitment agency known for providing excellent services at highly competitive charges. We provide placement and manpower recruitment services all over India and mainly in Delhi. We are also career consultant and have provided guidance to many graduates, students and professionals so far. Our services are very reliable and we charge a very nominal fee. All our services are anchored by a team of diligent professionals who hold laurels in their domain. We also have woven network with various recruitment and placement agencies, companies and professionals. Our services are very fast!|