1. Define Elements of the Production Plan in Line with Business Strategy, Keeping Competitive Edge.
2. Hands On Experience in Production, Fabrication, Quality & Planning.
3. Develop the Production, Quality & Inspection Roadmap Including Operating Guidelines & Policies of to Drive Alignment & Excellence Within the Function.
4. Work Closely with Projects, Planning, Procurement, Quality to Achieve Production Targets Set. Advise Board On Long & Short Term Business Decisions to Support Current Strategy of Strengthening the Existing Manufacturing Facility & Processes.
5. Map the Current & Future Manufacturing Capabilities & Capacities to Meet Present & Future Market Requirements.
6. Achieve Monthly / Annual Production Plans & Drive Execution Through Team Work Across Plants to Ensure Delivery as per Commitment Keeping Quality as Prime Priority.
7. Provide Opex Budget in Line with Plans to Achieve Plant Capacity Expansion Rollout as per Business Needs.
8. Achievement of Cost Optimization of Each Manufactured Product By Optimizing Processes.monitor Annual Plan & Budget Achievement of Production Planned. Analyze Deviations, Develop & Implement Suitable Correction Action.
9. Coordinate with Supply Chain Management for Procurement of Raw Material Required for Production.
10. Coordinate with Quality to Review Performance of in House Quality Team to Ensure Defined Quality Standards.
11. Drive Overall Operational, Cost & Quality Focus, Monitor Operational Efficiency, Quality Parameter & Initiatives for Continuous Improvement.
12. Develop & Implement Systems for Resource Optimization
13. Establish Process & Review Mechanism to Capture Critical Aspects of Manufacturing, Storage, Quality & Ensure Compliance.
14. Guide & Lead New Initiatives in Process.
15. Familiar with 5s
16. Lead Development Programs Aimed At Vendors and Outsourced Agencies to Ensure They Follow Correct Processes for Good Quality Product & Bring Vendors to the Standard Levels.
17. Should Be Able to Handle Approx. a Team of 400+ Persons Consisting of Contractors, Blue & White Color. Capacity Planning, Fabrication, Assembly, Training of Supervisors.
18. Improve Assembly Process & Assembly Structure for Ease Manufacturing.
19. Annual Budget Planning & Control.
20. Achieve Monthly Fabrication & Production Targets.
21. Responsible for Overall Production from Material Necessary to Dispatch.
22. Heading 400+ Members Strong Team of Highly Equipped Welding, Fabrication & Assembly Shop.
|Salary||3 Lac 25 Thousand To 6 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering / Technical / R&D|
|Work Experience||20 Years|
|About Company||Located in Delhi, Anant Global Placement Services is a fast growing placement and recruitment agency known for providing excellent services at highly competitive charges. We provide placement and manpower recruitment services all over India and mainly in Delhi. We are also career consultant and have provided guidance to many graduates, students and professionals so far. Our services are very reliable and we charge a very nominal fee. All our services are anchored by a team of diligent professionals who hold laurels in their domain. We also have woven network with various recruitment and placement agencies, companies and professionals. Our services are very fast!|