- to Guide Students On Various Interview Techniques, Group Discussions, Aptitude Tests.
- Provide Assistance to the Students, Including Guiding Them On Application for Placement and Briefing Them the Expectation of the Industry and Employer.
- to Generate Regional Placement Leads By Meeting Potential Placement Industry Employers in Retail, Hospitality, Mason, Banking and Office Assistant Etc.
- to Collect Offer/ Appointment Letters or Correspond to Get Them as Soon as the Interview is Over.
- to Distribute Appointment Letters and Collect Acceptance Letters from the Students and Informing the Same to the Companies.
- to Build Relationship with the Employers and Collect Feedback from the Companies Coming for Placement.
- to Handle Alumni Affairs, Including Maintenance of all Relevant Details of Pass Out Students and Alumni Association.
- Maintains Data Base of Industry Placement Requirement and Records Regarding Placements On the Database System.maintains An Up-to-date Inventory of Potential Placement Companies/shops.
- Needs to Travel as per the Requirement in and Outside the State.
|Salary||1 Lac To 3 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Cargo / Freight / Transportation / Packaging / Shipping|
|Work Experience||3 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|About Company||Located in Delhi, Anant Global Placement Services is a fast growing placement and recruitment agency known for providing excellent services at highly competitive charges. We provide placement and manpower recruitment services all over India and mainly in Delhi. We are also career consultant and have provided guidance to many graduates, students and professionals so far. Our services are very reliable and we charge a very nominal fee. All our services are anchored by a team of diligent professionals who hold laurels in their domain. We also have woven network with various recruitment and placement agencies, companies and professionals. Our services are very fast!|